Lighthouse is the leading Art Centre of the South West and the UK’s largest regional art centre. We all work with one aim – to deliver great art and ensure we offer the best possible experience to our customers, whether they are ticket buyers, artists, promoters, agents, cafe users, our colleagues or our funders.
Autumn Recruitment at Lighthouse
We are looking for new people to join our teams across Lighthouse ready for the start of our exciting Autumn Season beginning on the 1st of September. If you love the arts, are passionate about great customer service and are looking for new challenge, then drop us a line!
Email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to:
In the covering letter you will need to:
- tell us which position you are applying for at this time.
- tell us why you would like to work at Lighthouse.
- demonstrate the skills and experience you can bring to the position.
**PLEASE NOTE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IF THEY ARE FOR MORE THAN ONE JOB ROLE, DO NOT STATE ONE OR DO NOT INCLUDE A COVERING LETTER OR CV**
The positions below are offered on a casual, zero-hour basis by arrangement with yourself from September 2019 until July the following year.
Interviews will be held between now and the end of August and posts will be withdrawn from recruitment as positions are filled.
- Complimentary/discounted tickets for some performances.
- Staff discounts in The Beacon Eatery.
- Annual staff party & staff awards.
- Training courses and national qualifications provided appropriate to your role.
Lighthouse is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and wishes to hear from applicants from all areas of the local community.
Technical Staff (minimum age 18+)
Beacon Café Stewards (minimum age 18+)
Hourly Rate £8.21
Please note that Lighthouse pays the “25 and over” national minimum wage rate for entry level casual staff regardless of age.