These terms and conditions apply to tickets purchases from Lighthouse. These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Lighthouse offers tickets for sale on this site on behalf of the venue and promoters
2. The purchase of tickets are subject to availability and subject to acceptance by Lighthouse.
3. For certain events, restrictions may apply to the tickets. Certain events may not be appropriate for children and an age restrictions will apply. Please note that where age restrictions apply you will need to bring proof of age - we may refuse entry to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the applicable age. This may be a restriction in the number of tickets that may be purchased – for example a maximum number of tickets that may be purchased per person, per credit card or per household. Please note that we may cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this number.
4. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of tickets displayed are correct. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some tickets on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error. You will have the option of continuing with the purchase at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you of the cancellation.
5. Fees may be payable for the purchase of the ticket. This could include an admin fee which is payable for each ticket and a fulfilment fee which is only payable once for each order. A renovation levy may also apply. Details of the fees payable for your event will be clearly set out during the booking process.
6. If you are purchasing a ticket using a concession you will need to bring proof of identity and concession entitlement to the venue to gain entry.
7. Your tickets will be posted to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder.
8. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to collect your tickets from the venue. If you are collecting your tickets from the venue, please bring your acknowledgement of order and the credit/debit card used to make the order with you.
9. We aim to dispatch your tickets as soon as possible however we are not able to specify the exact date of dispatch. If you have not received your tickets 5 days prior to the event, please contact us with details of your booking.
10. Please carefully check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
11. Tickets purchased are for personal use only. You may not re-sell, transfer or combine (or seek to re-sell, transfer or combine) tickets for commercial gain or profit to do so could result in your tickets being cancelled without refund.
12. If we suspect that your ticket has been purchased fraudulently we may cancel your booking.
13. Occasionally events may be cancelled or postponed. If your event is postponed your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to Lighthouse, 21 Kingland Road, Poole BH15 1UG enclosing your unused tickets. Your unused tickets must be received by Lighthouse within 14 days of the date of notification of the cancelled event. Unless this paragraph 14 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. In the event of a refund you will not be refunded the admin fee or the fulfilment fee.
14. In certain circumstances we may offer additional items for sale along with your ticket. If you would like to cancel any of these items you must return the items to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Where you have received the items, please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and any other security devices still attached to Lighthouse, 21 Kingland Road, Poole BH15 1UG. We cannot refund the following items: - Drinks packages; - Charitable donations; - VIP entry tickets; - Early entry tickets; - After show parties; - Goodies bags. This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods or services where your statutory rights are unaffected.
15. Please ensure you arrive on time. Whilst every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event, admission cannot always be guaranteed.
16. Admission to an event is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the venue. You will need to comply with health and safety rules, age restrictions and any security requirements. The venue and/or Ticket Supplier will have the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
17. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited and any recordings may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink are also be prohibited
18. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. By attending the event, you consent to filming and sound recording of the audience.
19. Ticket holders shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
20. Ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the management of the venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
21. Unless set out in these terms and conditions, neither the Ticket Supplier nor Lighthouse shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Neither the Ticket Supplier nor Lighthouse shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Lighthouse or the Ticket Supplier for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
23. The Ticket Suppliers and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.