- £13.50 an hour/ £17,887.50 Per Annum
- Casual Annualised, 25 hours a week
- Closing date:
- Wed 19 Apr 2023
We are looking for a customer focussed, driven, reliable and practical individual to join the Duty Management Team and take on responsibility for the day to day front of house operational aspects of our large building, ensuring the highest standards are maintained in relation to customer care and service safety and presentation.
You will have:
Significant experience in a role involving front line customer service.
- Demonstratable understanding of Health and Safety and licensing issues in a venue licenced for public entertainment.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer care issues, particularly in relation to a building that is responsive to the needs of diverse communities and a variety of users.
- Proven supervisory and motivation skills.
- Ability to train and inspire a team.
- Able and willing to deal with difficult customers and evoke company policy
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly with regular evening and weekend work.
- Computer literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Good general level of formal education (Including English and Maths GCSE or equivalent passes)
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we are looking for we offer a rewarding role, a great place to work and a very competitive benefits package.