We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you and your rights to amend or delete information we hold on you.
Using personal information allows us to develop a better understanding of our patrons and in turn to provide you with relevant and timely information about the work that we do – both on and off stage. As a charity, it also helps us to engage with potential donors and supporters.
The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how and why we collect and use the information we obtain from you directly and from third parties.
We use your information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information. This policy explains:
- What information we may collect about you.
- How we may use that information.
- In what situations we may disclose your details to third parties.
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how we maintain it and your rights to be able to access it.
- Your rights to amend or be deleted from our system.
If you have any queries about this policy or wish for your data to be deleted from our system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Privacy Notice here